It’s a no brainer that your home’s indoor air quality is very important. It is where you sleep and spend most of your time. There are too many threats that can pollute or degrade the indoor air quality inside your home. Getting the facts about this problem should be a high priority.Why should you check the air quality of your home? Because you breathe it all day and all night long. If there are pollutants in the ducts or ventilation system; such as microbes, mildew (or worse, animals), you and your family might be breathing in these toxic substances all day.
Moisture in the Home
You don’t have to be an expert to know if your home’s air is too hot or cold. After all, you can feel it. High moisture levels can make your home feel stuffy. High moisture levels in your home turn it into a breeding ground for the following hazardous things:
● Dust mites
Recent studies show that mold can cause or worsen asthma, as well as hay fever and other allergies*.
Not Enough Moisture
Dry air can also be problematic:
● It can affect furniture and make it shrink, warp and crack.
● Causes skin irritation and respiratory problems,**
● Annoying static shocks.
Prolonged exposure to dry air is a reminder of how uncomfortable such a situation is, an environment most people avoid at all costs.
Another way to keep your home healthy is to clean the air by filtering out as many pollutants as possible. A proper filtration system helps clean the air in your home.
● Determine the appropriate air filtration and cleaning equipment for the needs of your family. We can help educate you regarding various options so that you can choose what’s best for the health of your home.
● Regardless of the options selected, an important step in good filtration is the constant recirculation of air throughout your home.
● Removes over 95% of particles ranging in size down to 0.3 micron, removes over 90% of bioaerosols ranging in size down to 0.01 micron, and destroys approximately 50% of household odors and chemical vapors in a 24hour period.
● UV lights are an excellent problem solver in areas where bacteria or biological contaminants are a concern.
● UV lights can reduce and destroy biocontaminants by bathing them in high intensity UV.
● For the complete filtration system, ask your professional about the newest filtration and purification system; the photo catalytic purification system – which combines filtration of particles and bacteria as well as reduces odors.